BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Waukesha USBC Bowling Association is governed by a twelve-member Board of Directors. Directors are elected for three year terms at the Annual Meeting. The Board of Directors has three officers - President, Vice President and Sergeant at Arms. The Officers and Directors are listed below. The end of each person's term is shown in parentheses.
- President - Jan Bacskai (7/31/2022)
- Vice President - Bruce Jacomet (7/31/2020)
- Sergeant at Arms - Cory Rockteschel (7/31/2021)
- Director - Ron Buxbaum (7/31/2022)
- Director - Larry Cisz (7/31/2020)
- Director - Bill Kerr (7/31/2021)
- Director - Michael Smith (7/31/2022)
- Director - Chuck Stevens (7/31/2020)
- Director - Jaelynn Hoehnen (7/31/2022)
- Youth Director - Caleb Coppinger (7/31/2021)
- Youth Director - Caleb Coppinger Jr. (7/31/2021
- Youth Director - VACANT (7/31/2020)
NOMINATIONS FOR THE BOARD
If you are a member of the Waukesha USBC Association and are interested in becoming a Director on the Association's Board of Directors, please contact the Association office at 262-544-0400 or by email at email@example.com. All board members must be a USBC Registered Volunteer or must become a USBC Registered Volunteer (for information about the RVP program please click here). Board members are expected to attend all board and committee meetings and to work at tournaments held by the Association. Click here for a Board Member Application. Please send or email completed Applications to the Association office.