HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2016
The Waukesha USBC Hall of Fame Class of 2016 is made up of four bowlers who have each been involved in the sport of bowling for more than 40 years. Entering the Hall of Fame in 2016 are:
- Rob Lange - Performance
- Betsy Bear Hoff - Performance
- June Dybul - Meritorious Service
- Bob Maki - Ring of Honor
WAUKESHA USBC BOWLING HALL OF FAME
Bowlers are elected to the Waukesha USBC Hall of Fame in the following categories:
- PERFORMANCE: Based on high scores, high averages, wins or places in local tournaments, state tournaments and national tournaments.
- MERITORIOUS SERVICE: Based on distinguished service over a period of years to promote the sport of bowling. Offices held in the local association, committees served on at the local, state or national level. Extra service to promote the sport of bowling.
- RING OF HONOR: People who have promoted the sport of bowling in a manner that does not fall under the meritorious category. Some examples are proprietors, league officers, sponsors, coordinators, supervisors, and coaches etc.